What I Stands for?
- Promoting an open dialogue and cooperation among Edmonton diverse community members
- Championing educational, employment, internship and training opportunities on behalf of constituents and generally Edmontonians.
- Supporting development of senior citizen programs and creation of long term care facilities.
- Affordable and sustainable housing for families.
- Significance of diversity in our constituents
MY Ward 3 Pledges:
- Proactive public engagement in public school system.
- Improvement of public transportation – access, schedule and quality.
- Maintenance of potholes and roads as well as overall aging infrastructure.
- Development of senior citizen programs and recreational facilities
- Interactive & productive youth programs in order to reduce crime.
Hakin's Meet the people events in picture